- Vision, mission and values
- Our Priorities
- Board of Directors
- Our Organisational Structures
- Our Sites and Directions
- Equality and Diversity
- Doing Business with Us
- Research and Development
- Pharmacy Services
- GP and Referrer Guide
- CQC information
- Medical Education
- Winter Wellness Campaign
- Library and Knowledge Services
- Quality Goals and Quality Priorities
- Smokefree NTW
- Freedom of Information
- Lists and Registers
Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest mental health and disability Trusts in England employing more than 6,000 staff, serving a population of approximately 1.4 million, providing services across an area totalling 2,200 square miles.
We work from over 60 sites across Northumberland, Newcastle, North Tyneside, Gateshead, South Tyneside and Sunderland. We also have a number of regional and national specialist services.
We have a budget of over £300 million.
We also have a number of regional and national specialist services.
Our services include:
- Inpatient Care Group,
- Community Services Group, and
- Specialist Services.
Our main sites are:-
- St Nicholas, Newcastle upon Tyne,
- St George's Park, Morpeth, Northumberland,
- Northgate, Morpeth, Northumberland,
- Prudhoe, Northumberland,
- Walkergate Park, Newcastle upon Tyne,
- Cherry Knowle, Sunderland,
- Monkwearmouth, Sunderland.
We also provide services from a number of smaller units that include:-
- Tranwell Unit, Gateshead,
- Bede Unit, South Shields,
- Hadrian Clinic, Newcastle upon Tyne,
- Benton House, Newcastle upon Tyne,
- Centre of Health for the Elderly, Newcastle upon Tyne,
- Plummer Court, Newcastle upon Tyne.