- Vision, mission and values
- Our Priorities
- Board of Directors
- Our Organisational Structures
- Our Sites and Directions
- Current Vacancies
- Nurse recruitment
- Relocation expenses
- Recruitment and Service Information
- Equality and Diversity
- Doing Business with Us
- Research and Development
- Pharmacy Services
- GP and Referrer Guide
- Referral contacts
- Patient Self Help Guides
- Psychiatrist Consultation Slots
- RCGP / RC psychiatrist mental & physical resources
- Published Waiting Times
- GP Mental Health Education
- CQC information
- Medical Education
- Foundation Training in NTW
- Opportunities within NTW
- Foundation Taster in Psychiatry
- Work Experience Medical - for those applying to medical school
- Winter Wellness Campaign
- Library and Knowledge Services
- About Us
- Join the Library
- Public and Service Users
- Search Catalogue, Databases and Journals
- Renew and Request
- Access to Other Knowledge Services
- Ask us a question
- Find Us
- Keep up to date
- Tell us what you think
- Quality Goals and Quality Priorities
- Smokefree NTW
- Freedom of Information
- Lists and Registers
Renew and Request
Renewing your items on loan*:
- Visit the library catalogue by clicking here
Click on ‘Login’ (you will need the barcode from your library membership card and password).
Click on ‘Renew’ next to the item/s you would like to renew. A new return date will then be given.
- Telephone or email the library where you borrowed the item/s.
- Bring your loaned items into the library and the team will renew them for you.
*Please note: You can only renew your loans twice unseen and provided no reservations have been placed.
Request an article
Please complete the below form and return to the library via email (email@example.com), post or in person.Journal Article Request Form
Request a literature search
Please complete the below form and return to the library via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), post or in person.Literature Search Request Form
Request support for conferences, seminars and journal clubs
Please email us your requirements (email@example.com).
Request a training session on using library resources
Please email us to request an ‘Information Skills’ training session (firstname.lastname@example.org).